You can see a sample implementation of the interpreter design pattern.it’s possible smilliar to each other definitions for interpreter in internet literature.
- interpreter pattern is a design pattern that specifies how to evaluate sentences in a language
- Given a language, define a representation for its grammar along with an interpreter that uses the representation to interpret sentences in the language.
- Map a domain to a language, the language to a grammar, and the grammar to a hierarchical object-oriented design
Sample scenarios for this pattern
- read barcode
- roman numbers converting numbers – (X == 10)
- Total ASCII values of the characters – (A == 65)
- reading result operations with mathematical and logical operators (10*5-3==47)
- analysis of the encrypted text
Now let’s take a look our sample codes and diagram
example of use:
see you blog post
also get clone using VisualStudio 2012 with git source control in the bitbucket repository.You can see repository address and git address in the below
Repository : https://bitbucket.org/yemrekeskin/interpreter.designpattern
Git : https://email@example.com/yemrekeskin/interpreter.designpattern.git to get clone repository
Search your database quickly , it’s completely free
to download : http://www.red-gate.com/products/sql-development/sql-search/
Everything is diagram.You see enterprise system with a wide perspective and know better.you can also easily manage these enterprise projects. I came across a interesting article in association with diagrams.You can available this article via 100 Diagrams That Changed the World
Now Let’s take a look my visio drawings about services :D
Diagram : 0
Each web or windows service application (service provider application) can consist of multiple service.
Diagram : 1
Diagram : 2.1
Enterprise Applications have multiple application server an this is mostly three.Each application server come true also spesific tasks of application services an tools. For instance; Web Services in a app server,Windows services in other app server, pdf builder directory in other app server or Report Services in another app server and so on.
Diagram : 2.2
App Servers’ specific task is significant and whole system may be affected from these tasks’ errors
Diagram : 2.3
Therefore you should install all tool and services related enterprise application for each app server.You just switch on/off mode.
have a good codeday :D
Let’s explain the pattern step by step ;
- The chain-of-responsibility pattern is a design pattern consisting of a source of command objects and a series of processing objects.This design pattern is situated insi behavioral patterns.
- Avoid coupling the sender of a request to its receiver by giving more than one object a chance to handle the request. Chain the receiving objects and pass the request along the chain until an object handles it.
- Launch-and-leave requests with a single processing pipeline that contains many possible handlers.
- An object-oriented linked list with recursive traversal.
UML Diagram :
Loan Example with generic
have a good codeday :D
The observer pattern is a Gang of Four design pattern and one of the most interesting patterns in design pattern. this pattern listed under Behavioral Patterns.
Define a one-to-many dependency between objects so that when one object changes state, all its dependents are notified and updated automatically.This pattern suitable push-based notifications.
you can watch youtube video related observer design pattern’s logic.I recommend this.
and you can find a great technical post via codeproject.In this post you’ll see example blog subscriber with observer pattern.I made three example for this.
1- Classic sample via gist (ObserverDesignPattern.cs)
2 – Sample with event and delegete via gist (ObserverPatternWithEventAndDelegate.cs)
3 – Sample with generic via gist (ObserverPatternWithNetFramework.cs)
you can examine implementation observer pattern with generic structure
have a good codeday :D
We continue to studies about design patterns.I want to illustrate strategy design patern in this post.I implemented a sample scenario related accounting and tranfer operations of payment types for this and coded.Also ı coded classcic sample scenario(SalaryCalc for different Staffs,PermitDayCalc for different Staff and department) of strategy pattern.you can see this sample via my gist
Our scenario’s class diagram
You can see th following code snippet
implementation to strategy design pattern
have a good day
I frequently use codefirst approach of Entity Framework in my asp.net mvc projects. Thefore I want to do much more flexible,independency using design patterns and that project is output.
Factory Pattern : ContextFactory
Singleton Pattern : ContextFactory and UnitOfWork
Repository Pattern : Generic Repository
Decorator Pattern : RepositoryDecoratorBase – CachableRepository, LoggableRepository, AuditableRepository
Dependency Injection : Ninject Container as IoC
Used Structure : Object Caching,Logging with Log4net, Advanced Object Orinted Principles
you can download via my github repo